Tuesday 19 June 2012

Project 10 Pan!

After having a complete clear out over the weekend I discovered a serious amount of products I completely forgot I had (mainly due to me buying new products and throwing half used ones in the back of drawers!). This is probably a common symptom for most beauty addicts like myself and I believe my cure (for a while anyway) is to complete a Project 10 Pan.


If you haven't heard of Project 10 Pan before, it's basically putting yourself on a ban from buying any new beauty/make up products until you have completely used up 10 products that you already have. I'm pretty sure my drawers, wallet and boyfriend will appreciate this endevour! I might need to stick post it notes on my laptop and in my wallet to remind me though... I'm definately guilty of reaching for my cards after doing a bit of internet "window shopping"!
I'm starting today and I do find the feeling of finishing a product quite satisfying (probably because its such a rare occurance) so I am quite excited for the challange!

 

Has anyone done a Project Pan before?? Let me know and I'll keep you updated on my progress!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment